IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR TALENTED RECRUITER WHO RESIDES IN HAWAII!
BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner to support our Hawaii markets. The Talent Acquisition Partner will support the staffing needs for clinical roles across multiple offices and practices in the Hawaiian Islands.
Candidate MUST reside in Hawaii.
At BAYADA, the Talent Acquisition Partner is responsible for providing best-in-class Talent Acquisition services by leveraging strategies to recruit and retain top talent for the organization. The Talent Acquisition Partner manages the full-cycle recruiting process, functioning autonomously to source, interview and reject or advance candidates through the process. This position is a mid-level professional track position and will offer training and continuing education to support a career within BAYADA Home Health Care. This role should display an intermediate competency level, with a solid understanding of and ability to independently execute these competencies effectively to meet performance objectives (unless otherwise defined).
As a Talent Acquisition Partner you will:
- Demonstrate and communicate the core values of BAYADA and The BAYADA Way.
- Builds successful position profiles, clarifies required job skills, uses best sourcing strategies and techniques; utilizes market data/intelligence to inform recruitment strategy.
- Finds and attracts the right candidates, establishes rapport with potential candidates, promotes cross-practice collaboration to support enterprise growth and initiatives.
- Uses and interprets various assessment methods to make the most valid decisions, understands appropriate criteria to leverage BAYADA development programs or reject candidates.
- Presents strengths and weaknesses; prepares team for candidate interviews; advocates importance of a positive candidate experience; sells the opportunity and negotiates final agreement.
- Persuasive and confident in communicating advantages of BAYADA, overcomes typical objections in hiring process, negotiates effectively, gains commitment to achieve results.
- Motivated to succeed; shows enthusiasm; dedicated to results, not just activity; does not quit if discouraged; leverages metrics to judge performance and drive continuous improvement; demonstrates team play; exhibits commitment to personal professional development.
- Leverages metrics to judge performance and drive continuous improvement; dedicated to achieving results, not just activity; exhibits commitment to personal professional development.
- Commits to quality conversations; responds quickly to questions; goes the extra step to please clients and candidates; follows through on organizational commitments.
- Charged with developing ability to: gain respect from the client, learn the formal & informal sources of company influence, and establish expectations for the hiring process.
- Perform related duties as required or requested by supervisor.
Talent Acquisition Partner qualifications include:
- Exemplifies characteristics of The BAYADA Way: compassion, excellence and reliability.
- Four (4) year college degree.
- Three (3) years experience in recruiting and talent acquisition or related field.
- Solid computer skills and familiarity leveraging Social Media to recruit top talent.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website