BAYADA Home Health is seeking a Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN) to provide their specialized knowledge to our clients / caregivers throughout Burlington and Camden counties. The WOCN participates in patient care assessment, education, planning, implementation, and evaluation for our patients with ostomy concerns.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home and receive the medical care required.
WOC Nurse, Home Health Benefits:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
WOC Nurse, Home Health Responsibilities:
- Provide care coordination and case management for ostomy patients, and patients with complex wounds, fistulae, pressure/dermal ulcers, and incontinence problems.
- Provide specialized education to patients and caregivers, and instruct clinicians in specialized care of patients.
- Provide direct care to patients with stomas, wounds, fistulas, drains, pressure ulcers and/or continence disorders.
- Develop client care plan based on assessment findings and in collaboration with the client, physician and/or primary nurse.
- Evaluate effectiveness of current treatment plan in collaboration with client, physician, and/or primary nurse.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to client care management and services provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet.
WOC Nurse, Home Health Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in New Jersey.
- Current certification by WOCNCB (Wound, Ostomy, Continence Nursing Certification Board) preferred.
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
- Wound, ostomy, and continence nursing experience required.
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Apply on company website