The Center for Comparative Medicine provides for the care, health and well-being of all research animals used in the pursuit of scientific achievement and excellence at Baylor College of Medicine. CCM provides the highest quality veterinary and animal care and acts as a resource for the faculty on veterinary and scientific issues relating to the use of laboratory animals. This position provides routine animal care and handling for a diverse group of small research animals according to established procedures and standards.Job Duties
- Feeds and waters small animals according to schedules and instructions.
- Changes animal caging as scheduled.
- Sanitizes rooms, equipment and hallways.
- Handles and transports animals and bedding material.
- Maintains bulk feed and bedding supplies necessary for daily use.
- High School diploma or GED.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website