Performs the routine elements of research work that requires the use of skills, technical and academic knowledge to follow established procedures and record results.Job Duties
- Prepares and conducts laboratory research experiments.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents results of experiments.
- Selects, evaluates and applies techniques used in routine research.
- Orders laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Education Required: Associate's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Two years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Experience Required: One year of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website