Provide routine animal care and handling for a diverse group of small research animals according to established procedures and standards.Job Duties
- Feeds and waters small animals according to schedules and instructions.
- Changes animal caging as scheduled, sanitizing rooms, equipment and hallways.
- Handles and transports animals and bedding material.
- Maintains bulk feed and bedding supplies necessary for daily use.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Education Required: High School diploma or GED.
- Experience Required: None Required.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website