Role: Associate Director, The Center for Professionalism in MedicineBaylor College of Medicine and Department Summary:
Baylor College of Medicine is a health sciences university that creates knowledge and applies science and discoveries to further education, healthcare and community service locally and globally. Baylor educates healthcare providers and scientists in programs considered among the most elite in the world.Summary
The Office of the Provost and Senior Vice President (SVP) of Academic and Faculty Affairs is currently seeking an Associate Director for the Center for Professionalism in Medicine. The Center for Professionalism at Baylor College of Medicine creates, supports and sustains a culture of heightened professionalism and integrity among all members of the College's community, resulting in the best possible quality of education, medical care, patient satisfaction, and scientific advances. This position will report to the Director for the Center for Professionalism.Job Duties
- Provide tools for personal and team growth
- Promote collegiality and collaboration through increased professionalism college wide
- Evaluate and remediate performance issues, patient dissatisfaction, and other behaviors that undermine a culture of safety, collegiality, or collaboration in a consistent and fair manner
- Increase the number of activities on each campus and the participation of an increased number of BCM learners and faculty.
- Lead new initiatives and be in a position to assure the sustainability of the Center
- Participate in the educational and remediation missions of the Center
- Facilitate measurement of outcomes
- Maintain current programs and continue/develop remediation programs
- Expand program initiatives to the Affiliated Institutions
- Establish liaisons with the Clinical and Basic Science Departments
- Required: Medical Degree (M.D.) at the rank of Associate or Full Professor
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website