The Pillon Lab is seeking a postdoctoral research associate. The lab's research program lies at the intersect of structural biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, and cell biology. The primary goal will be to elucidate the mechanisms of gene regulation by characterizing multi-component machines responsible for RNA processing and decay.
Under the general guidance of the Principle Investigator:
- Develop and apply hybrid structural biology with biochemistry to uncover the structural organization of RNA processing and decay complexes.
- Elucidate the regulation of multi-component RNA processing machines by applying enzymology, molecular biology and cell biology.
- MD or Ph.D. in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- Structural biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, and/or cell biology.
- Student training and mentorship.
- Present research findings at institutional, regional, and/or national scientific meetings.
- Maintain good communication with lab leader and members.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website