Baylor College of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Medical Education Office is seeking a full-time Senior Coordinator to serve as a key team member in the medicine residency office. The internal medicine residency program is one of the largest in the country. The Senior Coordinator assists with the day-to-day operations of a large residency program. This position coordinates and provides some oversight in trainee recruitment, trainee onboarding/orientation, and trainee graduation. Additionally, the position monitors compliance in, all evaluations, all online training modules, duty hours and College mandates. This position manages volunteer faculty appointments and manages program letters of agreement.
The Senior Coordinator should be a self-starter and have some knowledge of ACGME/GME. The position requires above average Microsoft Office and Zoom skills. We are seeking an individual who is flexible, willing to learn, and will appreciate a fast paced working environment.Job Duties
- Assists with day-to-day operations of one of the largest internal medicine residency programs in the country. Assists with MedHub, oversees volunteer faculty process, onboarding of new interns, research symposium, and performs day-to-day problem solving for residents and chief residents.
- Interviews between 550-750 candidates during the recruitment season.
- Manages program letters of agreement.
- Manages volunteer faculty appointments (All internal medicine teaching faculty need be appointment as "clinical faculty" with Baylor).
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Above average Microsoft skills.
- Experience with Zoom.
- Flexible, have a can-do attitude, and willing to learn.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Self-starter with excellent problem solving skills.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website