This position is located in the Patient Business Services Department, Baylor Medicine's revenue cycle department, and reports directly to the Sr. Director of Clinical Services in charge of overall clinical metric management, clinical department revenue cycle-based process/project management, affiliate relations, etc. This position will be responsible for the overall revenue cycle management for around 11 of Baylor Medicine's clinical departments, including being the liaison between the clinical departments and the PBS, and assisted with projects under the Sr. Director's purview.Job Duties
- Provide support to clinical departments by serving as a liaison between clinical leadership and revenue cycle leadership to troubleshoot any issues, educate and collaborate on improvements.
- Manage revenue cycle performance in 11 clinical departments.
- Validate different data sources, create reports requested by the clinical departments or leadership and distribute data appropriately.
- Create new workflows to solve issues identified either through data analysis or by department leadership and engage necessary staff for implementation.
- Hold regular meetings with the departments to highlight items impacting department financially, ensure all department goals are met and inform of any changes within the revenue cycle.
- Analyze the department's data (including charges, payments, bad debt, denials and refunds) to identify potential issues and be able to report on issues and ideas for improvement.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Master's Degree in Health Administration or MBA, or an equivalent degree (or currently enrolled in said degree program).
- Three-five years of healthcare revenue cycle, healthcare project management, or healthcare clinical operations (with clinic-based revenue cycle responsibilities) experience.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Apply on company website