Job ID R3209 Full / Part Time:Part time
Full / Part Time:Part time
As a Custodian at Baystate Wing Hospital, your essential functions include;
Performs a variety of Environmental Services duties under the direction of Lead custodian, Supervisor or Manager. Duties will involve complete cleaning and disinfection of patient rooms, corridors, public rooms, offices, service or other designated areas as needed.
Candidate must be committed to consistently following and be part of the Baystate Health Service Standards and Services Values: Role models, positive attitude, team building and practices good positive communication skills taking accountability for his/her own actions. Interacts often in a positive light with patient, family and caregivers in a calm, caring, professional manner and is respectful to comprehension level of patient and/or family. Job Responsibilities:
- High level of interpersonal and customer service skills required.
- Maintain high levels in flexibility, organization and prioritizing work.
- Works in a team environment collaborating with coworkers and unit staff.
- Maintain health, safety and attendance requirements.
- Adhere to system and department compliance policies and any applicable laws and regulations.
- Ability to perform daily responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Performs other departmental duties as required
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Customer Service experience and/or experience dealing with the public or prior health care experience in environmental services preferred
- High level interpersonal skills, must be able to read, write and speak English
- Adhere to system and department compliance policies and any applicable laws and regulations
Position located at Baystate Wing Hospital, Palmer MA and Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center, Ware MA
Per Diem Status
Please submit resume with online application
Education:GED or HiSET
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website