Job ID R2688 Full / Part Time:Full time
Full / Part Time:Full time
Baystate Health, western Massachusetts's premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join our OutpatientObservationUnit!
What You Will Do:
- The provision of nursing care to assigned patients in accordance with current BH Standards of Care.
- Administering and monitoring patient response to therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrating knowledge and application of the nursing process as it relates to patients and families.
- Collaborating with health team members, patients/families in the provision of care.
- Delegating and providing direct supervision to other health team members as appropriate in the implementation of the patient care plan.
- Acting as an advocate for patients/families/significant others.
- Practicing within accepted ethical and legal parameters of nursing.
What You Will Need:
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing Examination and is licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR certification required.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferred
- Sign on bonus eligible! Candidates with 2 years of inpatient experience are eligible for a sign on bonus!
What You Need To Know:
- Location: Baystate Medical Center, Springfield MA
- Dept: Outpatient Observation
- Hours: Full Time
- Shift: Nights
- Every other weekend and holiday commitment necessary
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website