Job ID R6008 Full / Part Time:Full time
Full / Part Time:Full time
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of care for complex patients including medical and/or psychosocial disorders.
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality assurance checks.
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the plan of care with patient/family.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of patients.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease management.
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient's rights, values and belief systems.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that might impede patient care
Required Work Experience:
- Massachusetts license as an RN
- BLS CPR certified.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in outpatient nursing, primary care or community health nursing preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple tasks/priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and have proven success in partnering with both physicians and staff
Opportunities at the following Baystate Community Health Centers
- High Street Community Health Center
- Brightwood Community Health Center
- Mason Square Community Health Center
Sign On Bonus eligible for experienced RNs with more than 2 years of expereince io
Education:Bachelor of Nursing Degree, Diploma in Nursing (Required)
Certifications:Basic Life Support - American Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of Massachusetts
Competencies:Collaboration, Courage, Ownership, Service focus, Values Differences
Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website