A culture of purpose: Where will your BCD M&E career take you?
As perfectionists, artists, strategic thinkers and leaders in the industry, we believe culture is defined by its people. We are looking for exceptional people who rise to our standards while bringing their unique perspective to the table. Are you interested in adding to both our mission and our energy?
Attendee Engagement Coordinator (Customer Service Coordinator)
Become part of The Collective!
We are looking for professional and personable individuals who excel at providing the optimal customer service experience. As an Attendee Engagement Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to provide phone customer service support. You will be expected to use critical thinking and your resources to provide solution-driven customer service to our online registrants and event attendees.
Additionally, you will support administrative projects for both our online registration and group air teams.
Our culture is teamwork and collaboration for successful delivery. We are looking for individuals who embody and naturally promote that mindset.
* Provide shift coverage phone support and customer service for our online registrants and event attendees
* Assist with various data and administrative projects supporting event and travel logistics management
You're good at
* Providing professional and friendly phone customer service in a high pace environment
* Following processes
* Critical thinking problem solving and using resources to find answers
* Picking up technologies and working with Excel spreadsheets
You might also have
* Experience in Cvent or Sabre
* Experience in the Event, Hospitality or Travel industry
What we offer you
* A culture of purpose where we are invested in your happiness and career growth
* Competitive salary and benefits package
How to apply
Click apply now to be considered.
Get to know BCD M&E:
At BCD Meetings & Events (BCD M&E), we provide more than meeting and event planning and execution. We are in the business of creating impactful human connections that matter. Connections that inspire, motivate and change behavior for our customers. As the world's most trusted and innovative meetings and events agency, BCD M&E cultivates a culture of people, passion and purpose to drive business forward.
Headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the world, BCD M&E's team of 1,500+ people are committed to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves.
See if you belong at bcdme.com.
Apply on company website