The Manager, People & Culture Communications will report to the Director, Learning & Development and will work in partnership with the People & Culture team. This role will support the development and distribution of corporate messaging, content creation and storytelling as part of company's mission, purpose, and strategy.
- Develop, implement and maintain communications campaigns and strategies that will help further organizational goals
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
- Oversee the creation of communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand
- Support internal newsletter content on a monthly basis
- Support the development of modern enterprise-wide internal communication channels
- Edit, proof and support internal communication drafts
- Maintain an internal communications calendar
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism or a similar focus.
- 5-8 years of related work experience in internal communications, in a corporate environment.
- Demonstrated experience supporting the communications needs of a large, matrixed enterprise.
- Experience successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Skilled at collaborating effectively across different levels of an organization, including C-level executives
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website