Efficiently and accurately trouble shoots problem/corporate orders and aged orders, ensuring that problem and aged cartons are quickly resolved and shipped to customer.
- Utilizes various software programs to trouble shoot problem/corporate orders.
- Operates various order pickers to expedite picking of needed product.
- Responds to In Moment feedback.
- Communicates with corporate partners on expedite/problem orders.
- Work with IC department to execute cycle counts as needed.
- Coordinates cycle count, picking, packing, and expediting of problem orders.
- Utilizes scanner/computer to perform item inquiries.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times.
- Loads and unloads supplies and equipment.
- Assists in other departments as needed and performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website