As a Warehouse Associate II and under the supervision of Warehouse Manager, you will provide excellent customer service and
operate lift equipment to fulfil and process orders in a safe and timely manner. Distribution center is focused on quality, safety
and relies on teamwork to accomplish daily tasks.
- Operate powered equipment such as a forklift or hydraulic jack lift to transport product
- Ensure safety guidelines are being used and proper equipment procedures are followed
- Perform functions within several departments companywide
- Picking, packing and shipping products and materials
- Preparing products for transport, review packing list
- Report discrepancies and adjusting errors.
- Check to ensure product are damage free
- Loading and unloading trailers and other vehicles
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- And, any other duties as assigned.
- Overnight Shift
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website