The Loss Prevention Strategies and Analysis Project Manager is responsible for facilitating the development and execution of the Corporate Loss Prevention Strategies. Develop business cases, performing ROI analysis, and developing metrics/dashboards and other reporting tools to drive decision making in order to achieve financial and operational excellence.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for managing and implementing various projects to help drive efficiency, reduce shrink, and drive overall profitability. This position requires a passion for process excellence, a drive for results, and the ability to partner cross functionally and influence across all levels of the organization. This position represents the Loss Prevention team as subject matter expert in enterprise-level strategic initiatives and Analysis.
The Loss Prevention Strategies and Analysis Project Manager should demonstrate the following capabilities (as well as all other projects/duties as assigned):
- Define requirements, create reporting and manage the delivery of a wide range of data analyses in a dynamic environment
- Participate in cross-functional team environments and handle a variety of concurrent projects including ad hoc analytic projects and on-going reporting
- Develop and manage new tools/reporting for measuring and understanding the success for various programs
- Review analyze and present qualitative and quantitative results and data to senior management and other business partners
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables that meet expectations while balancing business needs with the appropriate level of analytical rigor
- Management of Loss Prevention Strategic Initiatives and coordination with cross functional teams including 3rd party vendor(s), timelines and budgeting.
- Leads process development and/or provide project management to perform business testing, process modeling, and analysis. Responsible for content development for process control, process reengineering, process design, process innovation, integration and improvement.
- Monitor process changes, ensuring adherence to plan and addressing any post-launch issues. Participates in training and testing for new systems and processes as part of implementation plan.
- Coordinate Loss Prevention-based IT and Store Operations projects.
- Deliver on-time, on-budget projects and assess ROI on completed projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Engineering, or equivalent education and/or related field.
- PMP certification a plus.
- 3-5 yrs Previous work or educational experience related to Business Analysis and Project Management
- Retail management/Loss Prevention Management experience and/or strong understanding of typical retail operations
- Clear understanding of Modeling, Trend analysis, Predictive analytics, and familiarity with Machine Learning.
- Experience in data analysis and its translation into recommendations to the department
- Cross functional leader of cross functional teams with diverse goals and responsibilities
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with associates and all levels of management
- Ability to drive initiatives and accept accountability for project progress and quality
- Proven organizational skills with the analytical ability to problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize effectively
- Energy, enthusiasm, and drive to continuously and proactively manage a heavy workload
- Strong computer skills including, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, SAP, Micro Strategies, Salesforce, Oracle Data Warehouse, JDA MMS
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website