Bed Bath & Beyond has a 50-year legacy serving customers across North America and remains one of the most iconic brands in the US, with a portfolio that includes leading retailers in Home, Baby, Health and Wellness. The company is in the midst of an enterprise-wide transformation to rebuild its authority in the retail space.
The Loss Prevention team is looking for a Regional Manager - Supply Chain LP who will be responsible for Bed Bath & Beyond, buybuy BABY, and Harmon Face Values.
- Serve as the focal point and key advocate throughout the company for all safety matters.
- Develop and update all Safety Policies and Procedures, and Manuals.
- Manage existing and develop new safety training programs for all locations including supply chain.
- Identify opportunities for safety program improvements.
- Direct, manage and ensure compliance of all safety programs, as well as local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Review, understand, and react to accident trends.
- Collaborate with operations, human resources, & risk management to conduct accident investigations.
- Collaborate with field partners to create auditing functions for stores and supply chain to measure effectiveness and compliance of all safety programs.
- Lead and manage loss prevention staff within the supply chain.
- Ensure physical security of all warehouse locations including trailer lots, associate parking, the buildings to include all fixtures, equipment, and merchandise.
- Manage existing and develop new loss prevention programs relative to profit protection i.e., entrance and exit procedures, metal detection screening, security cage access, cycle count programs, behavioral safety observations, fire & life safety, general safety programs, and other initiatives as needed.
- Understand new technology relative to loss Prevention & safety i.e., access control, CCTV, facial recognition, & visitor management systems.
- Collaborate with the Logistics team to identify loss within the supply chain; to include vendors, consolidators, pool facilities, warehouse, and stores.
- Manage budget relative to safety initiatives and supply chain loss prevention.
- 5-10 years retail Loss Prevention experience, with 3-5 of those in supply chain, logistics, warehousing and/or DC operations. Supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Management, Logistics or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to motivate, inspire and influence both direct and non direct reports. Must have the ability to lead through adversity and overcome objections from field Operations Leadership.
- Knowledge of Safety Practices required included OSHA regulations relative to Retail and Warehousing.
- Must be a leader regarding safety training & safe practices.
- 25 to 50% travel required
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website