The Senior Manager, Integrated Marketing will be responsible for the creation and implementation of omni-channel marketing initiatives for Harmon Face Values, with a focus on brand development, strategic campaign planning, and content development across all channels. This role will lead the development and execution of our integrated marketing plans and initiatives, driving brand awareness and consumer acquisition and launching campaigns across our owned, earned and paid channels. The ideal candidate has experience growing brands and developing the customer journey at each step of the funnel.
Harmon Face Value is a growing national retailer in the Bed, Bath and Beyond family of brands and a leading value-priced retailer featuring wellness, beauty, personal care and home essentials.
- Partner with agencies to develop a brand mission, positioning, platform and key messages across all channels.
- Help create the look, feel, and voice of the brand, and implement it across all customer touchpoints, effectively communicating key value props and differentiators to consumers.
- Create and implement integrated marketing campaigns that translate the marketing objectives and strategies into successful tactics aimed at increasing awareness, driving customer engagement as well as supporting the overall corporate growth strategy.
- Drive alignment with merchants on key priorities for upcoming initiatives, develops campaign briefs and leads the development of impactful channel plans with a cohesive messaging strategy across all Harmon marketing vehicles.
- Partner with creative, production, operations and CRM teams to deliver targeted compelling messages that drive sales and customer response.
- Contribute to reporting/measurement/analysis of events, programs and initiatives to develop facts and tools that assist with future strategizing, planning and decision-making.
- Ensure that all customer acquisition and retention assets are on-brand and fit into overall brand strategy.
- Collaborate with business owners, merchants, creative agencies and specialists from other internal channels.
- Plan, budget and develop content in support of key seasonal and companywide initiatives that will be leveraged across channels
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external teams to drive collaboration on marketing programs. Effectively and proactively communicate with partners. Ensure cross-functional understanding of marketing goals and project objectives.
- Act as the primary liaison and relationship owner for content related topics with our internal and external agencies including Facebook, Google and Pinterest.
- Effectively manage direct reports to ensure optimal performance and results. Identify and enable professional development, training and career coaching. Build a positive, proactive environment based on mutual respect, a high level of execution and excellent communication with team members and external resources.
- Responsible for the successful execution of marketing process. Proactive with ideas to improve the process and champion change.
- Update and collaborate with senior management, both within department and cross-functionally.
- Manage and execute additional marketing programs as assigned.
Harmon Face Values is seeking a highly motivated, proactive, resourceful and results-oriented individual with a high level of enthusiasm and passion for retail marketing. The successful candidate will bring the following proficiencies and capabilities:
- Bachelor's degree with Marketing focus, M.B.A. preferred
- Minimum of five to seven years Marketing/Advertising experience within a retail or like setting
- Experience with print production process and proof approval required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to influence and persuade others with diplomacy and tact; work with numerous partners of differing levels, flexing interaction style as required
- Strong retail business acumen and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines, in a busy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website