The End User Computing team is looking for a Sr. Mac Engineer based out of our corporate office in Union NJ. Candidate will be responsible with planning, designing, installing, configuring, and supporting Jamf MDM solution while providing guidance on roadmap and lifecycle of Apple products for the enterprise. The resource will work in a team environment where teamwork and cross team collaboration with effective communications and accountability is of the highest importance.
- Provide level 3 support on all corporate owned Apple devices.
- Responsible for deployment and administrator of the Jamf Pro MDM solution
- Maintain the development, test and production environments for multi-site global access.
- Architect and align Jamf and Apple technology with business processes to enhance efficiency.
- Respond to service desk ticket escalations. Investigate, analyze, document, and correct reported defects, working directly with users, developers, other engineers.
- Create and maintain technical documentation as well as assist with training and related materials as needed.
- Must have Jamf 300 certification. Jamf 350 a plus, Jamf 400 certification preferred.
- 3 to 5 years' experience supporting Jamf Pro in enterprise.
- 5+ years supporting the Apple platform and traditional Apple software stacks (print, video, and web design, as well as Office)
- Strong communication skills at all levels, from end users to IT peers
- Ability to work collaboratively with other IT departments.
- Experience with M1 Macs
- Strong understanding of supporting technologies such as networking, wireless, security, VPN, storage, etc.
- Bash scripting required... know what $3 means and understand the impact of zsh
- Expert in macOS, iOS, and tvOS deployment and management
- Advanced packaging experience, including FUT, FEU, and User Template modification
- Experience with AD CS connector and certificate workflows a plus
- Able to support Extensis Type Server, Abobe AEM and other asset management solutions, K4 Publishing System, color book management, and other services and solutions commonly used in print and packaging workflows. Strong documentation skills and clear labeling of policies, profiles, and packages
- Experience with Apple Business Manager
- Respect for other people's workflows
- Effective analytical, planning, organizational, problem determination and resolution process skills.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality deliverables and the ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully work independently as well as in a global team.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website