We live by a promise to our customers that we make it easy to feel at home. We've made enhancements to our store environment and implemented health and safety best practices to ensure a clean and safe shopping environment for customers and a safe workplace for our associates.
Here are some examples of the things that we are doing to make it easy to feel safe at work too.
- Reduced hours of operation
- Associate temperature checks before the start of every shift
- Providing our associates with public health guidance safety training recommendations and recommended supplies for use at work
- Social distancing measures ensured in workspaces and breakrooms. Guidance provided to our customers for their safety and yours.
- Protective barriers at cash registers
- All stores follow rigorous cleaning procedures recommended by the public health guidance association.
Our stores are very entrepreneurial, we have a unique approach to customer service, we are TRULY a retail phenomenon. As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for exceeding our customers' evolving expectations by providing “best in class” customer service and a pleasant and fulfilling shopping experience.
Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to offer our customers the widest range of quality housewares, home furnishings and much more! We offer associate discounts, flexible schedules, ongoing training, and the potential for advancement.
Our Store Managers are true entrepreneurs and have the autonomy to make business decisions that directly impact the success of their Stores and their Store teams. Store Managers are responsible for ensuring that their teams have the tools and training to deliver world class service to every customer every day in an environment where safety is a value.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage multiple teams to achieve sales, customer service goals, and the implementation of new initiatives for the store
- Oversee scheduling for store associates and manages the execution of store plans and priorities
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex operational issues independently
- Manage and approve merchandise processing and procedures
- Provide advanced guidance to junior members of management team on operations and employee issues
- Perform hiring, disciplinary, training, performance management, employee relations and termination activities in collaboration with manager and participates in Human Resources investigations as required
- High School diploma or equivalent desired
- 7-8 years of retail experience desired, including management experience in multiple operational and customer-facing roles
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Readily adjusts schedule, tasks, and priorities when necessary to meet business needs
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website