Warehouse Operators are responsible for a variety of tasks based on the current operational focus. These tasks will be centered on Receiving, Order-fill, Replenishment, and Shipping activities based on current needs, and may include: Ensuring product is in the correct locations, at the correct quantities, and at the correct time to support the Order-fill pick process; processing incoming product using RF and AS/400 Terminal applications and palletize product to appropriate racking. Accurately picking stores' orders onto pallets or racks for shipment to the stores, while maintaining accuracy and productivity expectations. Loading (manual, floor, and palletized) outbound trailers in a timely and accurate manner, utilizing cube and securing all pallets and merchandise to avoid distress. Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment, and assisting in all areas of the warehouse operation.
- Unloading merchandise (manually and equipment) from inbound trucks/containers and prepare merchandise for put-away.
- Physically verifies length, width and height dimensions, UPC, PO#, SKU#, price, critical data, pallet/rack TI-HI and any applicable expiration dates upon receipt.
- Verify ship pack and master pack quantity match and coincide with host system “SMS” and existing inventory.
- Accurately and legibly complete daily logs, receipt paperwork and forms.
- Document any overages, shortages or damages in receiving folder
- Responsible for scanning pallet LPN for destination
- Placing pallet/rack in proper location and scan location barcode label to systematically locate each pallet/rack
ORDERFILL-NON CONVEY, REPLENISHMENT & PUTAWAY
- Stocking, replenishing, picking, consolidating, locating, and loading products both physically and systematically based on operational focus
- Ensure proper placement of labels, paperwork, and forms
- Accurately and legibly complete daily productivity logs, load plans, and other forms as required
- Maintain active and reserve locations in assigned areas
- Excellent reach truck lift operating skills
- Load palletized and floor loaded product onto assigned trucks
- Maintain current load plan for each truck
- Utilize walkie-rider to transport product
- Ensure product in pack and hold locations loaded on truck as appropriate
- Meet or exceed departmental productivity/accuracy standards;
- Follow all loading procedures and guidelines;
- Complete daily productivity logs accurately and legibly
- Complete daily equipment checklists accurately and legibly
- Complete load plans accurately and legibly
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Apply on company website