SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Surgery RN today with Belton Regional Medical Center.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At BRMC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the BRMC family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Surgery Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Surgery RN you must be detail oriented, flexible, able to juggle multiple priorities without missing a beat, adept with technical skills, a team player, and must have excellent communication skills. You must also be able to think critically in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
About this unit:
- Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced Charge RNs & exceptional physician support.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse (RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
Since 1984, our mission has been to provide the citizens of southern Jackson County and northern Cass counties access to important health resources. To meet the growing medical needs of our community, we underwent a $39.2 Million Dollar renovation. Today, we offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient services, Supported by our excellent staff, advanced technology, and deep relationships within our community. BRMC is a 70+ bed facility with over 300 staff members and over 260 physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Surgery RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website