Dealership: L0219 Bend Honda Bend Honda
If you have the drive to perform, exceed and excel… then we want you to come work with us. Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a Fortune 500 company. With dealerships in 18 states we can offer the right career path for you!Detailer Responsibilities:
As an Auto Detailer you will be responsible for the interior and exterior cleaning of vehicles according to company standards and applicable safety measures.
- Maintain supply inventories and monitor the cleaning equipment and machinery for proper operation and maintenance.
- Perform cleaning on vehicles, using cleaning supplies and equipment e.g. brushes, scrapers, vacuums, solutions etc.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, waxes and/or masking materials to preserve, protect, and restore vehicle's interiors and exteriors.
- Inspect parts, equipment, or vehicles for cleanliness and damage.
- Clean engine and engine compartments.
- Prior detailing experience preferred.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website