- Associate Degree and two (2) years of related experience, OR, Bachelor's Degree with at least one year of recruitment related experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Proven candidate sourcing and candidate relationship building skills.
- Multi-site/high-volume recruiting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Long-term care and industry standards.
- Coordinate and perform full-lifecycle recruitment efforts to secure qualified candidates to fill open positions within assigned positions and communities.
- Coordinate and implement School/College Recruitment Initiatives.
- Promotes the BHS Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Performs other duties, tasks, and/or projects as assigned.
Apply on company website