Birch Family Services, a leading provider of education and community support services for people with autism and developmental disabilities in New York City, is now hiring for dozens of positions in its Community and Residential Services programs. The organization is hosting a Virtual Job Fair on April 22, 2021 and invites candidates to learn more about how they can grow their expertise and gain valuable experience in some of the country's most in-demand fields.
Birch Family Services is hiring for positions at a variety of levels including Mid and Senior Managers and Coordinators in Residential Programs, Direct Support Professionals, Registered Nurses and Behavioral Intervention Specialists.
By completing this application you acknowledge that you are requesting consideration to participate in this virtual hiring event, which is to be held at 2:00 PM.
About Birch Family Services
Birch Family Services empowers individuals with autism and developmental disabilities to lead fulfilling lives. From preschool to graduation, employment and beyond, Birch Family Services offers fully integrated programs to support individuals in achieving their goals throughout their lifetime. For 45 years, Birch Family Services has been a leading provider of education, employment and residential programs in New York. Every year, the organization supports more than 2,000 people with disabilities across 30 schools, group homes, employment and day habilitation programs in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx.
- Qualifications are position specific. Min HS Diploma/GED required
- Must possess strong desire and/or prior experience working to provide education and community supports for individuals with autism and developmental disabilities and their families.
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of organization, detail orientation.
- Prior to start of assignment, interns will be subjected to a thorough vetting process, and will be required to successfully complete Birch Family Services Orientation, as well as program specific training.
Apply on company website