Description and Requirements From core to cloud to edge, BMC delivers the software and services that enable over 10,000 global customers, including 84% of the Forbes Global 100, to thrive in their ongoing evolution to an Autonomous Digital Enterprise.
BMC is looking for a Senior Java Web Developer for Helix Capacity Optimization product line. The product line covers a wide range of features for Capacity planning of Datacenters and Private / Hybrid Cloud systems.
If you are a talented Developer, looking to work with advanced technologies (including a backend based on NoSQL and a frontend based on leading edge web development and rich interaction languages) – BMC is the place for you!
In this role, you will:
- Work with senior developers and QA teams in designing and implementing your assignments, including interaction with a global development teams and collaboration with other teams in USA, Europe, Asia
- Participate in module design, while focusing on producing high quality, portable, maintainable software
- Develop web graphical user interfaces, extend the capabilities of modeling, forecast technologies in the product and develop operating system integrations
- Work on 3rd level customer cases, as well as working on development and unit testing of Patches/Hotfixes
- BSD or MSD Graduate in a related field (Computer Science – major advantage)
- 8+ years' experience in Java/Web development including RESTful Services technologies, such as Spring Cloud, Spring MVC, Spring Boot is required
- Experience in SQL development and Relational Databases (such as PostgreSQL) is required
- Experience on NoSQL backend technologies such as ElasticSearch, Apache Redis – Advantage (not mandatory but appreciated)
- Experience on application development for Containerized applications and Container Orchestration platforms (such as Kubernetes) – Advantage (not mandatory but appreciated)
- Good proficiency in English
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, visit the accommodation request page.
- < Back to search results
Apply on company website