The Third Party Operations Supervisor will work directly in unison with the Third Party Operations Manager to drive consistent and sustained performance in our Key Performance Indicators for our Third Party Vendors.
Effectively communicates and collaborates with other departments and contact centers while supporting and cultivating alignment in accordance to each sites contract.
Consistently ensures customer satisfaction (both internal and external customers) levels are in line with corporate philosophy and goals, ensuring that goals are attained. Maintains and displays a comprehensive knowledge of department and company practices and policies.
Consistently collaborates with colleagues and managers in assessing , developing and implementing department project plans and procedures.
Ensures that own work is in compliance with applicable laws, contracts, regulations and guidelines.Typical Functions
- Provides direction to a team of Third Party Leaders and Managers.
- At any time, responsible for modeling and upholding expectations set by the Company and Department, relative to Customer Service.
- Works in partnership with Third Party team members and management to achieve continued growth and development.
- Tracks progress in clerical and procedural performance ensuring progress in specific performance metrics (KPI's)
- Effectively documents interactions/project plans/training etc.. with Third Parties
- Maintains and displays a comprehensive knowledge of department and company practices and policies. Consistently ensures customer satisfaction levels are in line with corporate philosophy and goals, ensuring that goals are attained.
- Consistently collaborates with colleagues and Managers in assessing, developing and implementing department project plans and procedures while cultivating the consistent alignment between departments and vendors both internally and externally.
- Duties may include but are not limited to; running and attending daily/weekly/monthly meetings with leadership, focus groups with agents, site visits to both our United States call centers as well as our near shore sites, , tracking and monitoring attrition and headcounts, contract alignment and analysis, reporting, creatively driving KPI's at all Third party sites.
- Responsible for knowledge and expertise in utilizing technology and software used by the Company.
- Performs other duties and participates in special projects as required.
- Maintaining a productive, positive and healthy work relationship with our Third Party Vendors that are in line with the Bobs Core Values.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years customer service experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Proven customer service, and problem resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and apply knowledge of various job responsibilities effectively
- Displays an ability to lead through example
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to make sound decisions within and outside of established policies.
- Displays competency as a “subject matter expert” regarding company policy and processes
- Ability to motivate others and maintain high level of confidentiality
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Strong information management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think outside of the box in order to drive performance without risking co-employment
- Candidate must be comfortable hosting meetings with vendors
- Candidate must be detail driven and have strong problem solving skillsOther requirements:
- 6 months to 1 year experience in Bob's Discount Furniture Customer Care preferred.
- Valid Passport or willingness to obtain one
- Ability to travel outside of the United States Of America
- Schedule flexibility, ability to work nights and weekends as needed
- Willingness to speak with customers and handle phone calls on an as needed basis
- Preference given for Bilingual English / Spanish speakers
- Open to remote work discussion
Bob's Discount Furniture is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to reasonably accommodating qualified persons with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential duties of their position.
Apply on company website