We are seeking a talented FP&A Analyst to join our growing Finance Team! The FP&A Analyst will advance our understanding of sales and customer drivers while supporting our marketing efforts through expense management.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, this role supports the development of sales budgets/forecasts, develop new insights into sales and customers drivers, be the go-to analyst for Power BI reporting, and lead expense management for the marketing function. This role is also expected to perform ad-hoc analysis of business performance and determine the effectiveness of various strategies.
- Support the FP&A Manager in leading the budgeting, forecasting, and reporting process of organizational sales to highlight and better understand business trends
- Hindsight business results versus budget/forecast and last year on a daily/monthly/quarterly/ad-hoc basis to develop succinct, actionable go-forward strategies to drive sales
- Lead new sales and customer insights development, including advancement of our Customer Centric insights ( Acquisition & Retention trends, LTV, CAC, Cohort profitability )
- Lead Power BI automated reporting development, becoming a power user within finance team
- Manage Marketing Cost Center and Media budgets, ensuring that we achieve budgeted spend and ROI
- Create Ad-hoc research, modeling, what if analysis and reporting as needed while automating reporting whenever necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics or related field
- 3+ years of experience developing business analysis and strategies
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex analysis to a broad range of audiences
- Exceptional Excel skills (Sumifs, Index Match functions), Word and PowerPoint skills and proficiency in working with different systems to retrieve and analyze data
- Demonstrate high level of intellectual curiosity that translates into new approaches to business issues
- Ability to establish credibility with senior leaders and functional experts
- Thrive in a high performance, fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Balance multiple projects and meet necessary deadlines with limited supervision. Proven thought leadership skills, including the ability to be innovative and be able to drive results both as an individual and team environment
- Previous Retail experience strongly preferred
- Power BI or similar ERP experience in developing automated reporting and insights
It is policy of Bob's Discount Furniture, Inc., to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. No person shall be discriminated against or harassed because of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, veteran or military status, or any other protected status in accordance with federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Apply on company website