Join our Mercy Health PhysiciansFamily Medicine Residency Faculty-Mercy Anderson Hospital team. OurFMResidency program is looking for full time faculty. Our first class of FM residents will begin inJuly 2021. If you are strongly motivated to nurture and teach the next generation of Family Physicians, please contact me for details.
- Provide comprehensive patient-centered medical care for all members of the family in diverse settings including inpatient, outpatient and home visits.
- Devote a significant portion of their entire effort to resident and medical student education and/or administration, to include teaching, evaluation, supervision and provision of formative feedback to residents and medical students.
- Serve as advisor, role model, teacher and mentor to residents and medical students.
- Inspire continuous development and evaluation of the educational curriculum to assure the most effective and progressive methods are utilized to optimize residents maximum learning potential.
- Developing, implementing and assessing the development of a comprehensive family medicine curriculum to, at a minimum, meet ACGME requirements for family medicine residency education. This will include, but not be limited to, clinical precepting, didactic sessions, and recorded lectures. This curriculum will include the diagnosis, management and coordination of common medical conditions in the primary care setting.
- Assessment of the residents progress toward achievement of competency in Family Medicine.
- Engagement in quality improvement and scholarly activities. Serving on the Core Competency Committee and Program Evaluation Committee for the Residency program
- Must be board-certified or board-eligible in Family Practice, and completed an accredited Family Medicine residency program.
- Be eligible for licensure in Ohio.
- Currently hold or possess the ability to obtain a DEA licensure with full prescriptive authority.
- Clinical experience post-residency is preferred.
- Willingness to combine administrative and clinical responsibilities (40/60).
- Experience in health care education or GME preferred but not required.
Benefit components include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance. We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits. We monitor competitors' offerings to ensure that our packages are second to none.
LIVING IN CINCINNATI, OHIO
Amidst the gently rolling hills along the Ohio River, Cincinnati spreads from the southwestern corner of Ohio into Northern Kentucky and southeastern Indiana. Weather is moderate with temperatures averaging 33 degrees in winter, and 74 degrees in summer.
Diverse and strong, Cincinnati is the home of nine Fortune 500 company's headquarters, including retail giant Kroger and consumer goods leader Procter & Gamble, ranking in the nation's Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents, higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or Los Angeles.
Families are drawn to Cincinnati for its excellent public and private schools, and its large number of Montessori schools which bring many national and international talent. It's one of America's Top Most Affordable Cities, and has an average commute time of 24.6 minutes.
There's no shortage of things to do in Cincinnati for families. Enjoy professional teams infootball, baseball, soccerand collegiate sports, the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, the Cincinnati Museum Center and the Newport, KYAquarium just across the Ohio river. The metro area's northern suburbs boast attractions like Kings Island, and the Great Wolf Lodge.
Join our Mercy Health Physicians Family Medicine Residency Faculty-Mercy Anderson Hospital team. Our FM Residency program is ...
Apply on company website