Mercy Health Physicians is actively recruiting for board-certified or board-eligible Med/Peds Physicians to join our top tiered team in Greater Cincinnati. If you are interested in joining an innovative multi-specialty group with a strong emphasis on primary care, please give me a call or send me your CV.
- Outpatient-only: flexibility to build your own schedule
- Nurse Care Coordinators (onsite)
- Integrated Behavioral Health: psychiatrists & psychologists (onsite)
- Pain Management Specialist: dedicated to Mercy Health primary care patients for medication management
- Innovative environment: Dyad-leadership model
- Workplace Diversity and Inclusion
- Expansive referral network: Collaborative support with over 1,800 physicians representing a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
- EPIC EMR system-wide
We know that the expert, compassionate care patients receive starts with you, and we want you to feel valued and rewarded for your efforts. That is why we are committed to providing high-value benefits that meet your needs. We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits. We monitor competitors' offerings to ensure that our packages are second to none.
Benefit package include:
- Employed positions w/Base Salary: up to 2-year guarantee
- Productivity Bonus
- Value Based Bonus
- Performance Incentives: paid on dollar-per-wRVU basis
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
From competitive compensation to professional satisfaction, Mercy Health is a great place to work. We strive to foster an environment where you feel engaged in your practice, respected for your expertise, and supported in personal wellness and work-life balance.
Who We Are
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States' fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nation's 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities along the east coast and in Ohio and Kentucky.
At Bon Secours Mercy Health, we are dedicated to continually improving health care quality, safety and cost effectiveness. Our hospitals, care sites and clinicians are recognized for clinical and operational excellence. By utilizing robust measurement and reporting processes, we hold ourselves accountable for enhancing care and improving outcomes for our patients, residents and clients. Through partnerships and by investing in innovative processes, technology and products, we are continually striving to drive health care quality while reducing costs and in addressing health care issues facing entire communities (such as enhancing access to behavioral health care services and fighting opioid dependency).
Bon Secours Mercy Health at a glance
- Not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Mercy Ministries
- Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
- Owns, manages or joint-ventures facilities in seven states
- 43 hospitals, more than 1,000 care sites
- More than 57,000 employees, including 2,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
Apply on company website