Neuroscience Institute at Mercy Health - St Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio Seeking Neurointensivist
Mercy Health northern Ohio (Toledo Ohio) market is a seven hospital market and a preferred provider of healthcare services for a 20-county area in Northwest Ohio and Southeast Michigan. As a faith-based healthcare system, Mercy Health continues to honor its long standing Mission to extend the healing ministry of Jesus by improving the health of our communities, with an emphasis on the underserved. Mercy demonstrates behaviors reflecting its core values of compassion, excellence, human dignity, justice, service, and sacredness of life.
Mercy Health based in Cincinnati, the largest healthcare system in Ohio and ranked nationally in the top 20% of health systems for clinical quality and efficiency.
As the only Joint Commission Designated Comprehensive Stroke Center within Mercy Health, St Vincent Medical Center provides an excellent opportunity for an energetic Neurointensivist to work with the Neuroscience Institute team led by Osama O. Zaidat, MD, MS.
- Dedicated team of employed neurosurgeons with experience in the full aspects of neurosurgical care and procedures including clipping and hemi-craniotomy for large hemispheric strokes and intracranial bleeds
- Dedicated Endovascular Neurosurgery service provided by two experienced full time interventional and stroke neurologists
- Great support, relationship and interaction with Pulmonary and surgical/trauma critical care teams with moving toward 24/7 block models
- Tele-NeuroICU robot in the neuro-critical care unit for 24/7 communication via your smart device
- Dedicated Neocritical Care nurse practitioners
- Academic pursuit with resident's rotation from emergency medicine, preliminary medicine, family practice, internal medicine and surgical residents and fellows
- 24 hrs EEG monitoring
- Video EEG monitoring
- 24/7 TCD transcranial ultrasound
- Clinical research infra-structure support
- EPIC electronic medical record with access on your smart device
- Mobil Stroke Unit
Mercy Health is a recognized leader in providing quality, cost-effective healthcare and is a regional leader in collaboration with other community organizations to meet community needs. Mercy is a preferred provider in the majority of health insurance plans, we actively work to control healthcare costs through managed care contracts and insurance initiatives.
We offer highly competitive compensation, with excellent sign-on bonuses and starting salaries, plus unparalleled benefits.
Benefit package include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Disability, Medical Malpractice Insurance w/tail-coverage
- Sign on Bonus
- Student Loan Assistance
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- 403b Plan w/company match, 457b Plan, Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (funded 100% by company)
- CME, DEA, OH license, Board fees, Relocation Reimbursement
- Work/Life balance resources: financial advisory services, LifeMatters® (concierge work-life services), fitness center membership; corporate discounts; Be Well Within (health management program), and more.
A culturally prosperous city, Toledo is home to a nationally renowned art museum and zoo, the Toledo Symphony, as well as the newly renovated Valentine Theater. The community is home to the Toledo Mud Hens, the Triple A affiliate of the Detroit Tigers. The Mud Hens play in their downtown stadium, Fifth Third Field, which was named as one of the top minor league baseball stadiums in the country. Toledo also offers an ECHL hockey team, NCAA sports at the University of Toledo, and an annual LPGA golf tournament. Nature and outdoor enthusiast enjoy the close proximity to Lake Erie. Outstanding schools coupled with affordable housing give northwest Ohio families a great lifestyle. Toledo boasts of having 33 colleges and universities within a 60-mile radius, including a medical college within the metro area. Additionally, Ann Arbor, Chicago, Cleveland, Columbus and Detroit are all within a short driving distance.Neuroscience Institute at Mercy Health - St Vincent Medical Center in Toledo, Ohio Seeking NeurointensivistMe...
Apply on company website