OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASPECIALTY: Family Medicine
CANDIDATE TYPE: MD, DO
VISAS ACCEPTED: No J1 or H1
LOAN REPAYMENT: Yes Bon Secours Mercy Health invites Family Medicine MD to join charming rural Kilmarnock Primary Care
Welcome to the rural, charming town of Kilmarnock, VA!
First settled in the mid 1600s, Kilmarnock was originally known as “The Crossroads.” Kilmarnock probably had its beginnings at the intersection of Indian paths which later became the locations of Main Street and East Church Street. The agricultural, forestry, and fishing industries play a large role in the local economy; generations of watermen continue to harvest rockfish, blue crabs, and the famous Virginia oyster from the waters surrounding the peninsula, and family produce farms are still flourishing.
- NOW Interviewing Full time/40 hours BC/BE Family Medicine Physicians
- 3rd Year Resident Welcome to Apply
- 4 day work week - Mon/Tue 7a-5p, Thur/Fri 7a-5p. (closed 12-1 lunch) Wednesdays Off!
- 100% outpatient
- Up to 22 patients per day
- Call 1:13 - 7 day call
- $3,000/mo Stipend available to PGY2 or 3 Residents, with at least 6 months left in program
- Sign-On, quality, productivity bonuses
- Robust benefit plan including generous time off, CME time off & budget, 403b savings, disability, etc. etc.
- Rural health clinic, general family medicine, simple sutures, I&D abscess, stabilize fractures, biopsies, DOT physicals, skin tag removal, arthrocentesis
- Must work collaboratively as part of a team, organizational and time management skills, ability to manage change, be respectful of patients and colleagues, have integrity, honesty, empathy, compassion
Located in the “Northern Neck “where the Rappahannock River meets the Chesapeake Bay. A short drive to the metropolitan areas of Williamsburg, Newport News & Richmond, VA. The Rappahannock River & Chesapeake Bay provide a haven for boaters & water enthusiasts. Several Marinas, Wineries, inns & retail shops. this practice is located 2 miles from local Critical Access hospital, Rappahannock General
Contact Primary Care Recruiter for Phone Interview!
Start Date as early as 4/1/2020Bon Secours Mercy Health Kilmarnock Primary Care
Welcome to Bon Secours Kilmarnock Primary Care, a department of Rappahannock General Hospital.
Kilmarnock is the commercial hub of the Northern Neck and the largest incorporated town in Lancaster County. Whether you're shopping, strolling our charming downtown, grabbing a meal or enjoying Town Centre Park, Kilmarnock is the place to enjoy small town charm, friendly merchants and a warm welcome!
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff and providers are well equipped to care for a wide variety of medical needs for all members of your family, including adults, children and adolescents. Our extended hours are designed to help you get the care you need when you need it.
Monday and Tuesday: 7am - 7pm
Wednesday - Friday: 7am - 5pm
Some of our comprehensive services include:
- Annual physicals
- Chronic care for diseases such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity
- Senior care
- Women's services, including Pap smears
- Minor surgery and lesion removal
- Sports physicals and back-to-school physicals
- Well-child care and immunizations
Apply on company website