Sign-on, Quality, Relocation, Productivity Family Medicine MD Opportunity - Small Community near beautiful Lake Gaston - J-1 Welcome Bon Secours Southside Physicians Network - Emporia Family Medicine
Well-established family practice with a large patient panel and two providers, 1 FT MD and 1 FT APC. This is an opportunity to work in a small community where your contribution makes a tremendous difference.
The City of Emporia (pop. 5,700) is the southern gateway to Virginia. Just 8 miles from the North Carolina line, it is the first municipality on I-95 heading into Virginia. Emporia is an hour's drive (65 miles) from the Capital City of Richmond, three hours' drive (180 miles) from the Nation's Capital, Washington, D.C., and strategically “mid-way between the Big Apple and Disney world.”
Emporia is only 40 miles from beautiful Lake Gaston, NC.Full Time Family Physician Needed to replace retiring MD.
- 100% outpatient Family Medicine, no hospital responsibility
- Call is 1:3 or 1:4 shared by community providers
- Affiliated with Southside Regional Medical Center and Southern Virginia Regional Medical Center
- Average Patients: 20-22 per day
- Must have completed U.S. Residency Program and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Experienced MD required - 3 to 5 years minimum preferred
- Full time, 8-5, M-F
- EMR: Epic
- Will oversee one APC
- 1:1 Provider / CMA Support
- Occasionally precept med students from Liberty University
- Bon Secours provides a robust benefit package including 35 days of paid time off, $10,000/year CME, 403b retirement plus matching, 100% company paid short/longterm disability, base compensation guaranteed for 2 years.
- Sign On Bonus: $25,000
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- J-1 candidates welcome - HPSA and MUA Rural designated area
Please contact Deb McCarthy to submit CV and schedule immediate phone interview. email@example.com
OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASpecialty:Family Medicine Candidate Type:MD, DO Visas Accepted:J1...
Apply on company website