OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASPECIALTY: Family Medicine
CANDIDATE TYPE: MD, DO
VISAS ACCEPTED: No J1 or H1
LOAN REPAYMENT: Yes Family Medicine Physicians! Bon Secours Invites you to Join Suffolk Primary Care
Suffolk Primary Care is a friendly rural family medicine practice located conveniently off Virgina Route 58 and adjacent to Obici Hospital off Godwin Blvd. We are small but mighty - 2 MDs and 1 NP, plus an experienced team of LPNs and Patient Service Representatives. This practice is beautiful and modern, with a soothing color palette and spacious patient-care areas.
- $25,000 sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation allowance - if over 50 radius miles
- 2 year guaranteed salary
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive compensation with productivity bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus Paid Time Off plus CME days/$
- Position is open due to a provider relocating out of state
- M-F Hours - No weekends- Call is shared by FM group, approx 1:5
- Provider can choose 4-10 hour days or 5-8 hour days
- Average patients per day 15-22
- Lab draws, x rays on site, point of care testing
- New grads welcome - mentoring and support provided
- Bon Secours Mercy Health offers a robust and comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, vision, FSA, Rx, Paid Time Off, CME days and budget, Retirement and matching funds, long/short term disability.
Please send your CV to our in-house Primary Care Physician Recruiter, Deb McCarthy. firstname.lastname@example.org
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.Bon Secours Suffolk Primary Care
Bon Secours Suffolk Primary Care is a friendly, rural practice located off Virginia State Route 58 and across from Obici Hospital and Godwin Blvd. When you see our providers, you're talking with an extension of your family. A beautifully updated and modern facility, we have 2 MDs and 1 NP, plus experienced LPN's and Patient Service Representatives providing care to our patients.
Bon Secours Suffolk Primary Care offers comprehensive care for all members of the family. This includes well-woman care, ongoing care for men, annual and presurgical physicals, college and sports physicals and management of chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
Providers associated with Bon Secours Suffolk Primary Care are now accepting new patients, are available for same day appointments and offer access to electronic medical records via mychart.
Walk-ins are welcome.
We accept most insurance plans and HMOs. Please call to find out if they are a provider under your insurance plan. For your convenience, we will be happy to file an insurance claim.
Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Bon Secours Virginia Health System
Bon Secours Suffolk Primary Care is a member of the expanding Bon Secours Virginia Health System. Bon Secours brings together a network of hospitals, primary care practices, ambulatory care sites and continuing care facilities to provide quality health care services to the residents of Hampton Roads. For more information on other Bon Secours services, please call (757) 889-CARE (2273).
OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASPECIALTY: Family Medicine CANDIDATE TYPE: MD, DO V...
Apply on company website