OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASPECIALTY: Internal Medicine : General
CANDIDATE TYPE: MD, DO
VISAS ACCEPTED: No J1 or H1
LOAN REPAYMENT: Yes In the heart of Ghent - Norfolk - Internal Medicine Physician - Bon Secours Ghent Station Medical Associates
Join the team of Internal Medicine Providers at Ghent Station Medical Associates!
Located in the heart of beautiful, eclectic, historic Ghent - Norfolk, VA
Close to Old Dominion University and Eastern Virginia Medical School
Surrounded by restaurants, night life, shopping, rich culture and beautiful homes and lofts - old and new
- sign on bonus
- $10,000 relocation allowance - if over 50 radius miles
- $3,000 per month resident stipend
- 2 year guaranteed salary
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Highly competitive compensation with productivity bonus plan
- Robust benefit package plus Paid Time Off plus CME days/$
- Internal Medicine Physician - outpatient only
- Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00 - No nights or weekends
- Call 1:5
- Average 18 patients/day
- Diverse patient demographics - 18+ to Geriatric
Interviewing NOW for 2020 start dates. Contact our Primary Care Recruiter to submit CV and interview. email@example.com
Your expertise and caring hands make the fulfillment of our mission possible.Bon Secours Ghent Station Medical Associates - in the heart of Ghent-Norfolk
At Bon Secours Ghent Station Medical Associates, we accept walk-in appointments on all days and can offer same-day appointments for those who would prefer to schedule ahead of time. We also hold extended hours weekday mornings and Saturday morning hours.
High quality medical care for your whole family
- Care for patients of all ages
- Ongoing Care for Men
- Well-Woman Care
- Annual and Pre-surgical Physicals
- Routine Diagnostics
- Management of Ongoing Medical Conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Sports and School Physicals
Our internal medicine physicians specialize in helping care for acute illnesses (colds, flu, fever, etc.) and manage chronic conditions, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
We emphasize preventive care, including physical examinations, cancer screening and vaccinations.
We accept most insurance plans and HMO's. Please call to find out if our practice is a provider of your insurance plan. For your convenience, we will be happy to file your insurance claim.
Monday - Friday: 8 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 8 am - 5 pm
Apply on company website