OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASPECIALTY: Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent
CANDIDATE TYPE: MD, DO
VISAS ACCEPTED: No J1 or H1
LOAN REPAYMENT: Yes Coastal Virginia Seeking Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist!
Child PSYCHIATRIST Opportunity in Coastal Virginia!
Bon Secours Medical Group a physician –led multi-specialty group in Hampton Roads, Virginia is currently recruiting for a BC/BE Child Psychiatrist to join their existing practice at Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center. Candidate should have a primary interest in an inpatient setting to treat children. New graduates are welcome.
- Hours (8am-4pm) Monday – Friday
- Call Schedule 1-4 (Weekday calls start at 5pm)
- Additional compensation available for weekend moonlighting
- Rounding in Behavior Health Unit, (42 adult beds)
- Responsible for Hospital Consults
- Number of patients per day average is (13 -15)
- Treatment of Children
- Community Services Board on site.
- Crisis Intervention Team on site.
- Provider's Team consists of social worker, charge nurse, clinical coordinator, nurse manager, Occupational and Art Therapist's.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Private Office in the hospital
- Compensation is salaried starting at $230k, for new graduates
- Generous paid vacation and sick time
- Relocation assistance
- Sign – on Bonus
- Comprehensive medical dental and vision coverage for physician and their families.
- Annual $7500 continuing medical education for conferences, dues, licensure and journal expenses. Plus additional 10 days of CME.
- Professional development opportunities
The Hampton Roads area of Coastal Virginia offers a beautiful city of over one million that most would consider a cultural hot spot with a bustling, artsy urban downtown and affordable upscale suburbs with top public schools and safe neighborhoods. Known as “One of the Nation's Top 20 places to educate your child” – Forbes magazine. Hampton Roads is 45 minutes south of historical Williamsburg, 4 hours south of D.C. and 1 hour north of the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
Overall, a great opportunity to live in the affluent suburbs of a lively, affordable city in Virginia while also caring for high-need patient population and earning a top income among physicians in your specialty nationwide.OPPORTUNITY CRITERIASPECIALTY: Psychiatry - Child & Adolescent CANDIDATE TYPE: M...
Apply on company website