If you combine experience managing inventory in a fast-paced production environment with strict attention to detail and proven ability to work effectively with others, the role of Inventory Control Clerk II could be your ideal opportunity. Consider a few advantages of joining our team. You can:
- Take ownership of your role, tracking pre-production inventory and ensuring we have the stock needed to keep production moving smoothly.
- Make an impact by supporting the bottom line and KPIs through careful inventory management.
- Demonstrate your talent and potential to take on additional responsibilities or advance in Jackson or at one of our other U.S.-based locations. We cross-train and promote from within wherever possible. This is a great position for learning our operation and you will enjoy visibility within the warehouse, production (Bistro and Salads) and finance.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture where people have a good deal autonomy along with support when they need it, and where contributions are appreciated. We also place a high value on continuous improvement.
- Have the best of both worlds -- the tight-knit Jackson team and the stability and resources of a growing organization with an international footprint.
- Earn a competitive wage, overtime opportunities and comprehensive benefits. Quick question for you - click here
Pictured: Our processing facilities apply the latest global standards of food safety and quality. Using the latest technology and equipment, our goal is to ensure we only offer the highest-quality products. To be a good fit for the Inventory Control Clerk II opportunity, you will have:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 year of experience doing inventory counts in a fast-paced manufacturing environment Quick question for you - click here
- Process-driven with a strong understanding of production environments and processes
- Understanding inventory management in a high volume, multi-shift environment
- Solid computer skills with knowledge of relevant tools such as MS Excel, Word and Google docs; WMS knowledge (e.g. DSI, Oracle, etc.) is a plus
- Willingness to work in a refrigerated and wet environment (approximately 35°) Quick question for you - click here
- Forklift certification is a plus (we'll certify you if needed)
- Experience training/coaching others is an advantage
- Experience in the Food and Beverage or CPG industries is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to train others
- Ability to build positive working relationships and foster mutual respect
- Strong speaking, reading and writing skills in English
- Strong math skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced role
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and planning skills with strict attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player
- Integrity, honesty and accountability; a strong work ethic including reliability and dependability
Pictured: Our Ready Snax® Snack Packs are the perfect snack solution at work, after school or anywhere on-the-go. Each of the nine varieties was created to curb your hunger and provide you with a boost of vitamins, all with fewer than 250 calories. Role Overview
Reporting to the Inventory Control Coordinator, as Inventory Control Clerk, you will support production team leads as they drive production to the highest safety, quality and efficiency standards per standards and company policy. You will directly support receiving associates in achieving their tasks accurately and efficiently.
Upon joining us, you will train on a modified combo 1st/2nd shift for approximately six weeks. In the following six weeks, you will be assigned to various shifts (1st, 2nd, mid-shift) in order to train operators and associate on inventory SOPs. You will work across product lines, interacting with our full team and all functions in Bistro and Salads. You'll teach associates how to scan orders in and out of production in order to keep counts clean. By month three, you'll settle into a first shift role responsible for pre-production inventory.
At the start of each day, you'll do cycle counts. That will entail driving the forklift and moving boxes to get an accurate count. You'll enter data into the system, investigate irregularities and ensure we have the needed inventory to run 5 lines, 20 hours per day, 5-6 days per week. Specifically, you will:
- Ensure compliance with and maintain all GMP/PPE/Safety, HACCP & Sanitation guidelines and processes.
- Support inventory management, completing accurate daily inventory cycle counts of raw and finished product.
- Take inventory with a handheld computer.
- Performing daily warehouse checks of product ensuring quality and reporting any discrepancies. Research any irregularities as they arise and communicate issues to Warehouse management.
- Enter inventory into the system using DSI Scanner.
- Ensure all items in Warehouse have barcodes.
- Oversee racking and lift maintenance operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Quick question for you - click here
Pictured: Our latest line of chopped salad kits are inspired by flavors and recipes from around the world. Healthy products, healthy values
"Giving people the freedom to eat healthier" has a deeper meaning for us. We believe in responsible business practices that benefit our associates, consumers and communities. Every consumer should have access to fresh, healthy and convenient choices and every one of our products is made with responsibly-sourced ingredients, by individuals who are treated ethically and with respect every day.
Be The Difference
The Bonduelle Fresh Americas Difference is our identity. It defines the value we create that fuels our growth in order to be the most innovative fresh food company. It also defines the culture we create that enables our success and gives us the freedom to invest in our people, our business, and ultimately our consumers. The values defined in The Difference support our ability to give our Associates the freedom to drive results, learn and have fun.
We are passionate about promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing our environmental impact, encouraging all employees to drive a culture of corporate social responsibility (CSR), feeding people well and feeding them sustainably, and promoting the well-being of our employees and communities. See the video for more information.
Our culture values teamwork and collaboration, and we are proactive about maintaining an atmosphere that is positive and motivating. We encourage and reward engagement, such as identifying potential safety or quality issues.
In addition to a competitive wage and overtime opportunities, we offer healthcare benefits to all associates after 30 days of employment, a 401(k) plan after 60 days, a tuition reimbursement program, and more. Those who succeed in the role of Inventory Control Clerk II are self-starters who take pride in their work and ownership of their responsibilities. They are proactive and process-driven, methodical about watching KPIs and finding ways to deliver on results, and driven to learn. They are flexible, work hard, pitch in where needed. We all work together as one team -- winning together and losing together.
In addition, to be an outstanding Inventory Control Clerk II, you will:
- Always maintain a safe work environment; safety is paramount
- Own your role and responsibilities, maintaining a commitment to quality and strict attention to detail
- Deliver results, working to meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Dedicate yourself to learning and increasing your skills
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively and timely
- Bring flexibility and a sense of urgency
Apply on company website