Lead & Develop a 2nd Shift Maintenance Team & Impact Production at an Industry Leader Enjoy a Positive Culture, Competitive Pay and More at a Company Driven by Strong Values If you combine progressive maintenance experience in a fast-paced production environment with solid leadership skills, including the ability to manage and develop team members, and a positive, upbeat attitude, the role of Maintenance Supervisor offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Take your career to the next level at a large, fast-paced food production facility where you'll work with top-notch professionals in an environment where you can make your mark and highlight your talent.
- Leverage your strong leadership skills to continue to build and develop on strong 2nd shift team that can meet and exceed maintenance and production goals.
- Add to your mechanical skills and knowledgeas you learn our processes and equipment.Swedesboro is a busy, fast-moving plant with a variety of equipment, and weare making significant investments in automation.
- Enjoy a positive, team-oriented culture -- Bonduelle is dedicated to values that lead to a consistently positive impacton employees, communities, the environment, and customers.
- Become part of a growing industry -- while others are laying people off, the food industry serves an essential need, and healthy foods are growing faster than other categories.
- Earn acompetitive salary, bonus potential, and comprehensive benefits.
- Ahigh school diploma or GED equivalent required; an associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of 3-5 years of progressive maintenance and leadership experience in a fast-paced facility including:
- Proven supervisory skills (i.e. leading/supervisinga team, planning and scheduling maintenance work, prioritization, etc.)
- Advanced technical and working knowledge in maintaining production line equipment; experience with automation is highly preferred
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate up and down the organization
Bonduelle Fresh Americasis a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of theReady Pac Foodsbrand. For over 45 years, Ready Pac Foods has been a leader in offering the most innovative fresh food products to consumers around the world. With four processing facilities throughout the U.S., we focus on fresh vegetables, salads and fresh meal solutions for the Americas. We manufacture a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the companys Ready Pac Foods, Bistro, Ready Snax, Cool Cuts, elevte and Bonduelle Fresh Picked brands.
Apply on company website