Job Number: R0089565
Accounting and Financial Management Lead
You'll support our client's mission to provide internal and external financial reporting and data analysis, maintain financial systems, and support budget formulation and execution of financial plans and budgets. You'll work closely with client leadership to provide financial management expertise and accounting operations support. You'll work to improve accounting processes to include account reconciliations, department reporting and budget analysis. You'll work closely with auditors and the team working to help remediate findings.
Empower change with us.
- 10+ years of experience with federal accounting operations to include fund balance with Treasury reconciliations, GTAS reporting, recording entries and reconciling budgets
- 5+ years of experience with preparing and reviewing financial statements and reports to include the annual CFO report
- 5+ years of experience with annual planning and budgeting process, including budget submissions
- Experience with developing cost and performance standards and office operating budgets
- Experience with establishing and maintaining internal financial controls
- Experience with the federal accounting cycle processes and procedures to identify areas of improvements and operational efficiency
- Ability to understand financial management, accounting and budget processes
- Ability to write and develop standard operating procedures, user manuals, training
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with conducting financial audits, completing root cause analysis and developing remediation actions to resolve audit findings and ensure compliance with relevant statutory requirements and standards
- Experience with establishing pricing for product or services
- Experience with implementing or improving financial systems
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website