Job Number: R0084978
Appian Technical Delivery Manager, Lead
Manage consulting engagements and technology-based IT solution projects for clients. Manage the delivery of multiple applications or work streams simultaneously, including working directly with key project and executive stakeholders throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure client satisfaction and adoption. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Manage unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions.
- 10+ years of experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications, as well as building or integrating web services and tools and systems to provide complex end-to-end solution to customers
- Experience with hands-on Appian configuration, development, and integration
- Experience with Agile project management
- Experience with mentoring a team and delivery of multiple applications or work streams simultaneously
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- PMP Certification
- Appian Level 2 or 3 Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website