Job Number: R0074694
Aviation Business Strategy Analyst, Lead
Provide analytic support for client aviation programs and financial data pertaining to operations and business performance, including current or future aviation capability requirements and their associated logistics chains. Gather and interpret financial data from client systems and coordinate with internal and external organizations to develop stakeholder-informed recommendations and reports for management. Analyze the planning and implementation of budgeting for large programs and interface regularly with senior management and executive leadership to inform decisions. Leverage advice, counsel, and subject matter expertise to support strategic planning efforts as well as initiatives to improve platform readiness.
- 10 years of experience with Navy or Marine Corps weapons systems, the NAVAIR acquisition process, or requirements development on the OPNAV staff
- Experience with the Automated Logistics Information System (ALIS) and Joint Strike Fighter (JSF)
- Experience with ALIS technical refresh cycles, hardware and software, and network operating systems
- Experience with OPNAV organizational structure, missions, roles, and processes
- Experience with the Procurement Business Intelligence Service (PBIS)
- Knowledge of the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Knowledge of acquisition policies, practices, legislation, and the Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to inform senior leadership decisions
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website