Job Number: R0075542
Avionics Cyber Test Engineer
Deploy testing of Cyber effects on airborne platforms. Analyze the development of test cases to support both avionics and Cyber stakeholders. Identify vulnerabilities to increase mission resilience for commercial derivative air frames. Lead interaction with the engineering team to identify requirements, support use cases, and ensure integration with testbed. Participate in test events and analyze results. Recommend solutions based on threat and impact. Influence solutions and deployment of avionics and Cyber tools and processes that will result in an increased security posture for airborne missions and platforms.
- Experience with applying engineering, systems analysis, design, integration and documentation skills to avionics or other mission system areas
- Experience in building test cases for the identification of vulnerabilities to system components in avionics or other mission systems areas
- Experience with performing research and development and communicating requirements for implementation in testbed engineering environments
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with analyzing Cyber threat intelligence and applying to mission systems
- Experience with identifying vulnerabilities in avionics and system components, including firmware, hardware, software and communication protocols
- Knowledge of Commercial Avionics, including flight displays, flight computers, navigation systems, and radios
- MS degree in Engineering desired
- 8570 IAT level II or IAT level III Certification desired
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website