Job Number: R0081204
Business Analyst, Mid
Develop and implement logistics plans that affect the production, distribution, and inventory of finished products to enhance product flow. Assist in the analysis of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Conduct distribution and network studies, monitor inventory, and analyze requirements to develop strategies to achieve required delivery times and order fill rates. Coordinate logistics activities with internal and external customers. Apply comprehensive knowledge to the completion of complex assignments. Review progress and evaluate results. Plan and assign personnel for given projects and tasks and interpret and apply organization policy.
- 1+ years of experience with business analysis pertaining to Secondary Repairables (SECREP) logistics or supply chain requirements and techniques
- Knowledge of SECREP programs requirements
- Knowledge of laws, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to logistics planning and program execution and sustainment
- Ability to analyze SECREP management challenges to identify significant factors, gather pertinent data, and recognize and implement solutions
- Ability to deliver complex support requirements in meeting SECREP program challenges on time and within budget
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Marine Corps supply programs as they relate to wholesale and retail SECREP programs
- Ability to plan and organize work
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating and facilitating within all levels of an organization
- BA or BS degree
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website