Job Number: R0082331
C/C++ Developer, Mid
As a mid-level C/C++ developer, you will use your skills to develop a high-performance digital signal processing code. Develop complex algorithms to operate in near-real-time systems, create test suites and robust testing utilities, and develop libraries and application programming interfaces (APIs) to help drive efficient project development in communications projects. You will perform work in a communications laboratory that primarily specializes in digital signal processing with Software-defined Radio (SDR) systems. You will develop algorithms that will necessitate thoughtful design and implementation to target a high data rate, low latency, and high computationally efficient requirements. Your work will either contribute directly to a client deliverable or will be for an investment deliverable, all oriented around communication systems and digital signal processing.
Empower change with us.
- 1 year of experience with C or C++ programming languages
- Experience with advanced C/C++ build processes
- Experience with digital signal processing development
- Experience with revisioning software
- Experience with software development best practices
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with programming Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms
- Experience with UNIX and network programming
- Experience with the Qt, Boost, or Fastest Fourier Transform in the West (FFTW) libraries
- Experience with Jenkins or similar Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Experience with Docker or similar operating-system-level virtualization software
- Experience with Python, Java, Bash, or similar high-level or programming languages
- Experience with Agile development
- Ability to work in groups
- Ability to learn new languages and frameworks, as needed
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering a variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website