Job Number: R0080257
Cloud Architect, Senior
Everyone is trying to “harness the power of the cloud,” but not everyone knows how. As a cloud architect, you know how to build a cloud based technical architecture that meets customer needs and takes advantage of cloud capabilities. What if you could use your cloud architecture skills to improve and modernize mission critical systems in the national security space? We need you to help us develop cloud based solutions to some of law enforcement and national security organizations' toughest challenges.
As a cloud architect on our team, you'll design and implement cloud solutions, provide cloud migration strategies, and modernize mission critical systems. You'll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on premise, cloud based, and hybrid resources. You'll lead your team as they help the customer overcome their most difficult challenges in the cloud. Your technical expertise will be vital as you work with a national security organization to ensure standards are met throughout the cloud migration process. This is an opportunity to use the latest cloud technologies as you look for ways to improve your customer's environment using current cloud capabilities. You'll be able to sharpen your skills in DevSecOps, Containerization, and Big Data platforms while developing critical systems for a national security organization. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build cloud based solutions to help your customers meet their evolving needs. Join our team, as we transform the law enforcement and national security space with cloud technology.
Empower change with us.
- 8 years of experience with IT architecture
- 3 years of experience with Cloud environments on Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Experience with working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with infrastructure management and support and system administration in Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps pipeline automation tools, including Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and automation tools, including Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with working in Secret or Top Secret cloud regions
- Experience with containerization technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with implementing security controls on Linux or Windows based systems
- Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with architecting a Splunk IT operations and modeling platform
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, including application, OS, and security technology logging
- AWS or Microsoft Azure Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website