Job Number: R0085145
Cloud Architect, Senior
Everyone is trying to “harness the power of the cloud,” but not everyone knows how. As a cloud architect, you know how to build a cloud based technical architecture that meets customer needs and takes advantage of cloud capabilities. What if you could use your cloud architecture skills to improve our national security? We need you to help us develop cloud based solutions to some of our national security client's toughest challenges.
As a cloud architect on our team, you'll design and implement cloud solutions, provide cloud migration strategies, and modernize mission critical systems. You'll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on premise, cloud based, and hybrid resources. You'll lead your team as they help the customer overcome their most difficult challenges in the cloud. Your technical expertise will be vital as you work with a national security organization to ensure standards are met throughout the cloud migration process. This is an opportunity to use the latest cloud technologies as you look for ways to improve your customer's environment using current cloud capabilities. You'll be able to sharpen your skills in DevSecOps, Containerization, and Big Data platforms while developing critical systems for a national security organization. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build cloud-based solutions to help your customers meet their evolving needs. Join our team as we transform the law enforcement and national security space with cloud technology.
Empower change with us.
- 8 years of experience with IT architecture
- 3 years of experience with Cloud environments on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with working in a large enterprise environment
- Experience with infrastructure management and support and system administration in Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience with CI/CD and DevSecOps pipeline automation tools, including Jenkins and Gitlab CI
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code and automation tools, including Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, and Chef
- Experience with Security tools such as SonarQube, Nessus, Aqua Security
- Experience with implementing security controls on Linux or Windows based systems
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with working in Secret or Top Secret cloud regions
- Experience with containerization technologies, including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, including Splunk, and application, OS, and security technology logging
- AWS or Microsoft Azure Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website