Job Number: R0084416
Cloud DevOps System Administrator, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That's why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools developed and into the hands of end users who need them to drive the intelligence mission.
As a DevOps engineer on our team, you'll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You'll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best – innovate. You'll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your capability to automate mission and build modern-day cloud and DevOps skills while developing software that will accelerate mission. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of intelligence.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience with working DevOps responsibilities for a software development team
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer or Systems Administrator working in a Linux environment
- Experience with systems administration in a cloud-based environment, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with working in a DevOps environment using technologies and methodologies, including AWS Management Console, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, or DynamoDB
- Experience with creating and maintaining detailed network documentation
- Experience with supporting the full software development life cycle, including development, deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience in working with container technologies, including Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience in working with Microsoft Operating System (OS) or Windows
- Experience with Linux administration, including troubleshooting network, storage, programs, and utilities issues
- Experience with identifying interdependencies, issues, and risks with modifying systems and helping to develop and implement ways to address or mitigate these issues
- CompTIA, A+, Network+, Security+, or other related industry Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, ID16, NSG1
Apply on company website