Job Number: R0073575
We have the technology, but do we know how to use it? In an industry where “cloud” is sometimes synonymous with “genie,” it's important to have someone on your team who knows how to engineer cloud based and hybrid on-premise/cloud based solutions. That's why we need you, an engineer who knows how hardware and software components fit together and integrate with cloud based resources, to help us modernize warfighter communication.
As a cloud engineer on our team, you'll manage and maintain Microsoft Azure cloud computing solutions. Obtain, connect, secure, develop, and optimize resources and applications in cloud environments. Develop and implement secure, compliant, and scalable cloud computing environments. Design, implement, schedule, test, and deploy full features and components of solutions. Responsible for quality delivery of software through thorough testing and reviews. You'll recommend tools and capabilities based on your research of the current environment and knowledge of various on-premise, cloud-based, and hybrid resources. You'll work with team to inform strategy and architecture design. This is an opportunity to stay on top of the latest cloud resources as you prototype using multiple techniques and new technologies. You'll be able to gain experience in cloud technologies while developing critical systems for the warfighter. Join our team as we transform the warfighters tools by taking advantage of cloud technology. This position will be completed in CONUS and may require international travel, including travel to the MENA region.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years experience with designing and implementing enterprise infrastructure and platforms required for Cloud computing
- Experience with Cloud solutions, including Microsoft Azure
- Ability to travel internationally
- Active Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Cloud SDKs, Cloud CLIs, Cloud Services, OS level scripting, Jenkins, Configuration Management tools, including Ansible, Messaging/Service bus, API Management Services, Serverless, Service-oriented Architecture implementations, including SOA and microservices, containers, database as a service, including SQL and NoSQL, Platform Services (PaaS), continuous integration, or quality assurance
- Experience with cloud automation tools, including Chef, Puppet, PowerShell, or AWS
- Experience with developing security compliant solutions in accordance with DoD IA standards
- Experience with developing and implementing Cloud computing environments.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website