Job Number: R0071539
Cloud Implementation Engineer
Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Electronic Health Record Modernization (EHRM) program as a Cloud implementation engineer to reengineer existing integration to maximize the use of Cloud capabilities including containers and other Cloud applications with the end result of full scalability in the horizontal and vertical environments. Integrate a SQA environment on Amazon Web Services (AWS) that will be leveraged to produce preproduction and production environments for Defense Medical Logistics Standard Support DMLSS on the Cloud. Create strategies and plans for integration of multiple IT systems or subsystems into an operational unit, ensuring full functional and performance capabilities are retained. Coordinate with development and user teams to assess risks, goals, and needs and ensure that all are adequately addressed.
- 15+ years of experience in a professional work environment
- Experience with introducing new hardware or software into a new or existing environment while minimizing disruption and mitigating risks.
- Experience with integration of complex systems
- Experience with SQA Integration and development
- Experience with HealthConnect
- Knowledge of AWS and intersystem products
- Ability to consider costs when addressing goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent or an additional 8 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirements
- Experience in the VA
- Experience with implementing EHR
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website